Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Sunday 20 March 2011

20/03/11

Hello there shipmates, 'tis Long John here. The Computer Dept. has allowed me to run my rope calloused fingers over her fine keyboard to hail those I've left behind in port. Hello Templecombe, hope you're all well, likewise my golfing buddies. Not been a lot of golf up to now but I'm ever hopeful.
As you have no doubt discovered reading this blog, it hasn't been the tranquil start we'd hoped for We have been out in the fenlands however, where quite a lot of people are related, fortunately none to us. Not the friendliest of welcomes everywhere, even refused us the emptying of our cassette. Yes, I know, hard to believe!
Here's a little treat for all you out there who can't resist a sailor, bet you can now!


Well - that's Johns contribution for now!!! I would like to say that if any of our friends or followers come from the fens then the statements above are not necessarily the views of the management!

No comments:

Post a Comment