Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Tuesday 26 July 2011

26th July '11

I know it's over  a month since I put anything on here but in all fairness I tried to post a couple of weeks ago and twice it wiped it out after I'd added pictures and LOTS of writing so I gave up. We've been quite busy lately - with visitors and trips to Kent to watch the golf, plus I've been investigating family trees and found it has taken most of my time recently. Anyway I'm here now so I'll do a picture round up of what's been happening.


We went down to the South West at the end of June and this is me presenting one of my past students Tom, with the Nancy Harman Cup! Tom's the first male student we got through the Level 3 Childcare course at the college and so we are all very proud of him!






these are the students who were there that evening receiving an award for Community Service.

I'm having real problems uploading pictures - spent 20 minutes trying to put the next one on and still failing - will try to add to this later.... watch this space (but keep breathing!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment