Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Monday 14 February 2011

12th Feb '11

once again no pictures at present - not enough signal - in fact I have just lost the last 30min of writing as it shut down on me so I'm having to start again!

We went to see the boat on Saturday (40 min instead of over 4 hours!!) as the sign-writers wanted to confirm coach lines and lettering for the name! Very exciting as they had already started on the lines by the time we left!

The inside is coming on although there is a delay on the worktop - we are having something called Granite Transformations which is a bit like granite but not so heavy and is impervious to EVERYTHING! Think that John doesn't trust my care of the worktop! Anyway they have been over and given us a price but are only going over this week to do the template. WHY can't people just get on with it?

Everything else is coming along - the stove is in and looks fabulous - the rest is progressing but it looks like the end of the month if not the beginning of next before we get on board. What a test of our patience - well my patience really as John is pretty good at it already.

Because we really HAVE to be in Cambridge next month for the wedding - we are getting a price to have it transported over to Ely by road and launching it there - which was a HUGE weight off my mind and I've been sleeping better ever since.

Somehow we managed to go over with my cameras batteries flat and Johns went after a few pictures so there aren't many but I will try to find a hot-spot somewhere to add them - too far to go to Rachels now!

No comments:

Post a Comment