Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Wednesday 2 February 2011

photos

finally I have found a computer that I can load the pictures onto the blog! Thanks Rachel! don't know what I shall do next time but at least these are now done.


first sight of the boat - undercoat is close to shade we are having but slightly lighter I think. Brass looks good against it we think.


this is it from the other angle - the red thing in the foreground is how we get aboard at present!



This is the bow all taped up ready for painting - there will be traditional diamonds painted on the bow which should look lovely!



this is my office! they have done a really good job I think - I know it doesn't look much here but believe me it's a luxury on a narrowboat!


this is one of the windows just to show what they are like - they are not in properly yet until the painting is done!



John's pride and joy! not in the boat at that time but was due to go in the next time!



here it is again! can't have too much of a good thing apparently!

No comments:

Post a Comment