Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Tuesday 31 May 2011

31 May '11

Since I'm getting moaned at for not putting anything on the blog for a few weeks here I am!

Basically we haven't been out really - the weather has been very windy and not desperately good for cruising and we have been sorting out  pensions etc so have needed to be here for the post.

However we went out last week down to Stenson for a few days when Jan and Rog came to stay. They used the Stenson Bubble which they would recommend to anyone who wants to come and see us but doesn't fancy the boat! We moored opposite which was great. We went on a short trip down to Swarkeston where we had to turn, which was eventful because of the wind and getting caught on the side, me having to jump out to push us off and Paddy ending up in the canal (again).

I had written this out in much more detail but for some reason it all disappeared and I can't be bothered to write it all out again!

I am still waiting for pictures of our outing with Sue and Terry and Jan has promised to send me the ones that she took so at some point I will add some pictures!

in the meantime we hope to get out in a week or so's time to go up to Alrewas for a few days and then at the end of the month (June) we are travelling down the the SW in the van to visit friends and relations so I will try to make sure I put something on (with pictures) as soon as possible!

1 comment: