Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Thursday 2 June 2011

Photos, 2 June '11

I now have Terry's photos but don't know how to put them on the blog! Suffice it to say that I'm sure he will be in touch to tell me how to do it!

I have a few of my own now! I have finally finished the throw for the bed!!!! Great Joy.



It's lovely today and I've been sat outside on the pontoon - John has got a fishing permit and is using it! He's delighted that he's caught 2 so far and one was quite sizable - if you know me you'll understand that there are no photos of the fish - no breadcrumbs!!!!


This is the view from the stern on our mooring - the towers in the distance are from a defunct power station and they were going to pull them down last year but then found that peregrine falcons were nesting so they are now protected. The locals don't want them destroyed as they are a landmark - have to admit that we like them! This is looking over towards the office, shop and cafe.



This family is doing well - I put a photo on Facebook a couple of weeks ago of them when they were little (from my phone so can't put it here) and they have really grown - Paddy wants to eat them but mum is rather protective suprisingly!!!
A man at his leisure!

A plea to all of John's golf buddies - is anyone going to the Open at Sandwich in July? I have bought him a ticket for the final on Sunday 17th for his birthday and he was wondering if anyone else is going to be there? I'm not going as it ranks on the same level as fishing for me - I shall spend the day with Paddy! We are taking the van down for a few days holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment