Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Friday 8 June 2012

Setting out again!

Well today's the day! After various setbacks and perfectly good reasons to stay in the marina, we are finally going out and exploring new parts of the system....... At least we were until the weather warning, solid rain and gales expected today! Someone up there doesn't want us to go, why I ask myself? Well more to the point I moan... At John... Poor chap it's not his fault but someone has to bear hey he brunt of my disappointment, and he's here. I was bought to my attention that I've written nothing on here since Oct, well basically thats because we've been in the marina and I see this as essentially a record of our travels (or not as far as today is concerned. Anyway to bring everyone up to date, Tom and Francesca returned fromm Korea and stayed on the boat for 10 days or so until they found a house. We've had various visitors both on the boat and at the Bubble. Halden Owen was born on 7th Feb. a day late and weighing in at 8lb 5oz. Then Nellie Harman arrived on 1st April a few days early and 8lb 3oz. Both are totally beautiful as one would expect, also very intelligent and well ahead of all the goals that they set for babies now. I was 60 in March and consider the whole year dedicated to celebrating the event! We went on holiday to the Carribean in May which was amazing, and would love to go back. I have now discovered that I need to re-learn how to add pictures! Why do they do this? More to follow (I hope) Ps a decision has now been reached that we go out tomorrow unless things improve hugely. (lots of bad words here... Add your own on may behalf)

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back,good idea to wait for wind to drop.Stop giving John a hard time!!!there are many locks ahead.T.

    ReplyDelete