Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Tuesday 2 July 2013

2nd July '13

A day of coincidences. First I got chatting to the couple on nb No Problem and discovered that Sue reads my blog and has actually posted a comment, but until today I didn't know her from Eve (thought Adam wasn't the right word). Another blog I shall have to find and read! Then after mooring and discovering that nb Maid of the Mist was here, got chatting to Graham and found that they used to moor at the same marina as Jez and Jane on nb Belle! The boating world is getting smaller the longer we live in it. I love this life!

For some reason my photos don't seem to want to upload again today. No worries, I shall hopefully do it tomorrow when we're safely ensconced in the marina!

We have come off the Thames and are now at Brentford at the bottom of the Grand Union. Looking forward to catching up with Susan and Malcolm as well as Darren and Michelle!

Chatting to Graham has re-inspired me to continue with my family tree - maybe now right now but certainly in the not too distant future. We are only a bus ride from the National Archives Office here and so another trip I could plan to spend some time there. Thanks Graham!

No comments:

Post a Comment