Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Tuesday 31 July 2012

31st July '12

Here we are on the last day of July - where has the summer gone? It's cold, wet and miserable here after a week of lovely sun.
John has painted the sides of the hull to cover the scratches and knocks of the last year or so and it looks a lot better. He was going to paint the bow and stern this week, borrowing a raft that Jan has (2 boats up) but the rain has stopped play! At least he has the Olympics to keep him happy, not that our medal count is much to smile about. I continue to ignore it as best as possible.....

My bumps and bruises are improving although I managed to put my back out at the beginning of last week, luckily I discovered a fantastic chiropractor and after 2 treatments am OK. I do seem to be a bit of a wreck lately, John was making enquiries at the glue factory I suspect!

We babysat Nellie last week, but she wasn't keen on the experience so I got no new photos of her - screaming fit to burst didn't seem like a good photo opportunity (although thinking about it, they could have been useful when she's a stroppy teenager!).

We went and saw Rob and Michelle in their new house so have an up to date photo of Halden!


here he is at nearly 6 months, very much more of an Owen than anything else at the moment!

We have nothing planned in the next week or so but I'll try to update this when anything happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment