Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Tuesday 3 July 2012

3rd July '12

After almost 2 weeks without internet we are in Macclesfield and have found a cafe with a hot-spot so am enjoying carrot cake and a pot of tea whilst filling this in!
I've added all the bits I'd put on  notes as we've been travelling, but realise this is a bit dry without photos so I'm hoping I can add some now. Macclesfield canal is pretty shallow in parts, much as the Peak Forest was so out of the 2 visitor moorings in Macclesfield, one was taken and the other one was impossible to get into! We are moored a bit further south of the wharf, and carrying the computer is seems quite a way but actually only about 10 minutes walk.
We started off early(ish) today and so missed most of the rain. It's nice again now but the threat is still there.


interesting old building on the outskirts of Manchester on the Bridgewater canal.


Aqueduct at bottom of Marple locks

this is taking ages to download and my computer is going to run out of steam in a moment so I shall add photos when I can.

Blast the problems with internet connection!!!!!!

Back to the boat and tea. Hopefully I shall be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment