Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Sunday 19 July 2015

19th July '15



Yes! I have a computer and YES I can now add pictures to the blog! it's the little things that make one happy!
This was our mooring in Bath and the evening sun was shining on the building opposite and what with the reflection as well I couldn't resist it!


This was the hen party in Bath who we befriended through the locks so that they could turn! Lovely ladies.

 
This is my perspective of the deep lock in Bath - it's 19'6" which makes it the second deepest on the system I understand!


waterlilies in the Caen Locks! they weren't quite in flower at the time as the sum was just coming out. They were the yellow ones which aren't as nice as the white ones in my opinion but it was an impressive covering.

 
Goats spotted in the last few days by the side of the canal at the end of someone's garden!


The unexpected moorings we found a few days ago with pilings! such luxury!!! but no signal of any sort, you can't have everything.


Rather beautiful pink water lily spotted,


A few moments to graze while the humans poled the boat into a lock. Everyone on board was eating cream teas.....


Paddy enjoying himself on a walk!

now I know I can add photos, I'll try and ensure that I get some for each post. We are in Newbury. Rachel and Paul visited us yesterday but Rachel was still recovering from a bout of flu as wasn't feeling too great so they went home today.
We rang Tom as it's his birthday today. We've also moved the boat through the town lock so that we were closer to the Tesco's and we stocked up ready for the next few days heading back to Reading.
hoping for a fairly early start tomorrow as it's going to be a long day.
I'm suffering a bit as I had a contact lens swivel around my eye and it caused me a lot of grief, I shalln't be sad to get to bed tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I forgot you blogged your travels, so thanks for the FB post I added you to my feedly. X

    ReplyDelete