Perfect Harmony

Perfect Harmony
Moored at Huntingdon

Wednesday 29 May 2013

29th May '13

Just a quick update on iPad today.

First, humble and heartfelt apologies to Dave for calling him Ian on the blog. Ian is friend on marina, Dave is friend met on boat, both have wives called Allison, but there the similarity ends. I will try VERY hard to get it right from now on Dave.

We said goodbye again to Allison and Dave today, as they continue their progress down to Bath and we head towards Caen and all things east.

We haven't got very far, Semington to be precise, as it looked like rain and started spitting. We moored up at the bottom of Semington locks and once we were settled, the sky dried up and now I have my washing out, drying!

We have just heard from Jess and Ju, and they are coming for the weekend to help us up the Caen locks, hooray for good friends! We are very lucky, Valerie had offered her services as well, but Graham is away, so this means we can spread the load around, and hopefully keep the friends!

I'm finally back to my knitting after a few days of abstinence, and I'm determined to complete the shawl that I started at the beginning of the trip, I've done other things in the meantime, but this project needs completing.

No comments:

Post a Comment